The Syndicate offers the following underwriting capacities on a Facultative basis:
US$ 25,000,000 anyone Interest/Unit/Risk for Oil & Energy related business.
US$ 14,000,000 anyone Interest/Unit/Risk for Nuclear Energy business.
The Syndicate accepts risks located in
Europe (For Nuclear Energy risks only)
and their interests worldwide.
The Syndicate underwrites Facultative Oil & Energy business including but not limited to :
- Energy: Onshore & Offshore.
- Power Plants.
- Renewable Energy.
- Energy Related Construction.
- Nuclear Risks including Radioactive Contamination.
- Operators Extra Expenses.
(Cost of Well Control, Re-drilling Expenses, Seepage & Pollution)
- Business Interruption when written in conjunction with other classes but not on stand alone basis.
- Liability when written in conjunction with other classes but not written on stand alone basis.
- Marine Hull: Carriers of Crude Oil and Oil & Gas products, and other similar products.
- Energy Package Policies and other property or related exposures.
WHO CAN USE THE FACILITY
- All companies Members of the Federation of Afro-Asian Ins. & Reins. (FAIR)
- Brokers and other insurance companies handling Afro-Asian Oil & Energy Business.